12826847

There, my problem started 2years ago when i asked the

Customer Question

hello there, my problem started 2years ago when i asked the m.d with a friend for a pay rise and we were told if we didnt like it we could go somewhere else. As i had done 24 years service i was a little put out to say the least.Since then it as been a struggle with no verbal contact and other arguements with the other 2 directors. A collegue on my section has recently been made redundant through lack of orders though we seem to have plenty of work. Work that i do was going to be sent out today, So i complained that they had just made a person redundant, yet they were sending his work out to be done. i feel that i will be pressurised even more from now on. what help can i get if the situation worsens, regards steve
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to hep you today. Have you raised a grievance about this situation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not as yet though i feel that my employers will make life more difficult. i have two years to retirement so dont really want to take matters further .

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
why do you think that the situation will get worse for you?