12826847

Question I was physically abused as a child with head and

Customer Question

Question
I was physically abused as a child with head and body injuries. This was from 1969-1976 in UK. As a result of a fire accident due to neglect, my sister almost died. The case went to court. My parents were not guilty Abe we were as children released to them. We were taken to Nigeria where I was later involved in getting pregnant and having an abortion for which I was severely beaten by my dad. Ever since I have returned to UK and forgiven my parents and gave began to raise awareness of abuse and its impact on adult survivors. My parents deny any abuse at all despite over 30 scars and injuries on my body. My mother told my brother that the scars are as a result of the beating because of the abortion. My brother has gone into the internet where my book is being sold writing bad comments about me and discrediting me. He had written his name on the sites stating that he is my brother . What can I do? The police are already now investigating the abuse offence.
Lydia
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jo,

I thought you could give an answer with regards ***** ***** etc

In relation to what?
What is the libel?