Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Been trying months to get money from my private pension

been trying for three months to get money from my private pension they just keep fobbing me off don't know what to do
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. On what basis are they refusing your request?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they keep saying that they to calculate figures I was told it would be complete on 15th July then they said 24th July it just keeps going on

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Ok you need to ask for a copy of their internal complaints procedure and raise a formal complaint. You should warn them that if their complaint is not dealt with promptly you will raise a complaint about their conduct of your matter with the Pensions Ombudsman.
You will find details of the Pension Ombudsman on the following website. https://www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk/
If you take these steps I am sure they will expediate the processing of your pension.
If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.