Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi, I came across the question about Macdonalds timeshare by accident. I also own a MRL [ Macdonald Resort Limited ] Timeshare in Spain and I am also not to happy. When there is to be a vote, MRL sends the ballot papers out to the owners, who vote, and then send the papers back to MRL. We the owners have asked them to a Independent Company, the likes of the E.R..S., but they have refused, is this legal?, also according to our timeshare Constitution they can use the votes of members who do not vote as they wish. One other thing is MRL are making owners who wish to get out of their timeshare 4 times their Annual Mgt Fees for each week they own to get out, say on average £2,200 per week owned. How it works is 75% goes to MRL for future losses of Mgt Fees, and the other 25% goes into the Sinking Funds of the Timeshare Club involved, at the Villacana Club in Spain that I own at, MRL have about 350 weeks that they own, when they remove them from the Club they will not put the 25% into the Sinking Fund, That is £192,500 they should put in. Now they are doing the same at all of the 8 Clubs they have, nearly £1,600,000 they should be putting back into the Clubs, can they make us pay the 4 times to get out, when they are only paying the 3. Sorry if it is a bit long. Regards John.
I am willing to wait until next monday ( 10/08/2015 ) for an answer.
Thank you for letting me know.
I will wait until monday 10th August to see if you can get an answer to my question, if you cannot get an answer by then I would like you to close my question.
The main part I would like answered is: When there is to be a vote, MRL sends the ballot papers out to the owners, who vote, and then send the papers back to MRL who count the votes. We the owners have asked them to a Independent Company, the likes of the E.R..S., but they have refused, is this legal?, as the Government makes Unions use a Independent Arbitrator when voting, then surely when companies are holding this type of vote, then they should be made to do the same, as there is chance of vote rigging if they do not.
As you have not been able to find me an answer to my question, I would like to close it.
I would like to ask you this, why? has there been £18.00 taken from my bank account.
You should know that no money should be taken from my account until you can answer my question and not before I am happy with your answer.
So I wish you to return this money a.s.a.p.
I await your return email.