12826847

I have received two photos of a traffic violation about me

I have received two photos of a traffic violation about me driving into a yellow box junction in London and stopping, as the first photo is taken at a distance and is not clear and the other one shows the number plate on my vehicle which is outside of the box junction. can I have a video of this "incident" sent to me to confirm their "reasonable cause in believing I have done this" and is the fine extortionate.
The fine may well be extortionate but it doesn't matter because it is a punishment rather than to represent their losses. This is an emanation of the state and so free to punish.
You cannot have a video sent to you but usually they are available online with the appropriate log in details. It depends whether they have a free flowing video or just stills of your vehicle.
It used to be that they made you attend their offices to view footage but usually they place it online now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I get to the on line site?

They have to send you the login details.
This is always supposing that it exists and is in that form.