75100385

My name is ***** ***** . Me and my ex girlfriend had

Hello my name is ***** ***** . Me and my ex girlfriend had booked a holiday but then we hat to cancel it . So the remanding amount that we got back went into her bank account . In till we could find time to book an other . So we booked an other holiday but it was in her name . But no we have split up and I said we will cancel the holiday . She offered to go as mates but it's over . I said you go on the holiday but if you go on you will have a cold hart . The following day I said I have made up my mind I will go she then said it's to late I have canceled it we have both lost out . I rang up the air line and she had changed my name to her friends . She has writ me a letter to give to my solicitor . To say when the money put into her account she understood it was a gift from me to her and she is lieing
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to no where I stand with my question please
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
So you paid for a holiday which you wont get?
How much did you pay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are 1st holiday was £2600 we hat to cancel it because of my work . So we went into the travel agents and got £2100 because we lost the deposit . Because I never had my bank card on me at the time my ex said we will just get it all transferred into hers . So £2100 got put into her account . I paid £1600 and she paid £1000 from the 1st holiday .then we booked an other holiday but because all the money was in her account she paid for it of her card so she put her name as mane passenger . We found a holiday that cost £1700 . . We had split up and now she has changed my name and saying that I gave the money as a gift
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think I have got a winning case if I tuck it to court she text me and I have still got the message saying it had been canceled and we have both lost out but she lied she paid £135 for her friend to get put on the ticket
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do.
I think that you have a good case.
Does that help?