29905560

Family booked myself and hubby to go to show in Glasgow and

Family booked myself and hubby to go to show in Glasgow and stay overnight in hotel in Glasgow 13th nov 15 after looking on line we saw that the same show is in Edinburgh on 2nd dec15 and the hotel has one in Edinburgh can these bookings be changed to Edinburgh as they have been paid on line thank you WENDY C
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This was a present for my hubby's 70th and my retirement don't know why they went for Glasgow as we know Edinburgh better.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you asking about the show booking, the hotel booking, or both?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Both .hotel indigo in Glasgow is booked for 13th nov 15 as is the magic of Motown but we would like to go to hotel indigo in Edinburgh 2nd dec15 and Magic of Motown in Edinburgh playhouse but the hotel says as it has been booked and paid for my daughter would lose money don,t know about show
The situation with both would be identical from a legal perspective. The starting point is that a specific show and a specific hotel were booked and you are going to be legally bound to these. However, you must check the booking conditions to see what, if any amendments can be made and how to make these. When the booking was made, it was done in agreement with the booking conditions and they will determine your rights in this case. The terms could state that you are allowed to change the location of a show or the hotel and it would detail how this is done. There may be costs associated with doing so. If the option to change the location does not exist in the terms, you may still approach each of the parties to see if that is an option – they could be agreeable to allow you to do this. However, if no right to change the locations exists and they do not allow you to do so, then you will be bound by the original booking. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you