13262538

I keith the brother Gillian my sister we own a house together.Keith

Customer Question

I keith the brother Gillian my sister we own a house together.Keith is married can I bring my wife in to live with me
Could you explain a little more about the background to your question please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We own the house in equal share.It was a council house purchased under the right to buy,by mother father, sister and myself.We both have been in house since birth.I am married I want my wife to live with me, she has said no body is coming into my home.When she talks its in a way the house is hers.Also she is thinking if I move out I still have to pay towards bills.she asked me.How can I run two homes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She does not believe I am married. I have cert.
HI
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding n any loans
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
owned I am asking can wife live with me in 50 50 house sister no advisers say yes
I no that you and your sister own the property.
You are entitled to have any guests visit you - and stay with you - including your wife so long as you are in the property.
However if you are not in the property but your sister is then she can insist that your wife leaves the house until you return
You need to tell your sister that if your wife (or partner) is not allowed to live with you then you will get a court order to force the sale of the property.
Please ask if you need further details