13262538

My x husband took my son and we have agreement contact

Customer Question

My x husband took my son and we have agreement contact order in place he didnt show up ,not answering the phone to let me know when my son is coming back not answering the text as wel.
Can you please advice me what shall I do as I am very worried
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How old is your son and when should he have been returned.
Is there actually a Court Order in place or just an agreement between you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My son is 6 yeas

There is a court order in place

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When should he have been returned under the terms of the Order and do you know where your ex is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He should b back by saturday 12:30 do u mean where he lives

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He should be returned Saturday at 12:30 pm
Do you mean where he lives?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do.
Have you heard from him at all?
Is he meant to have extra time in the school holidays?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He meant to have extra days but we shall agree on that he he never response my text to agree.

Then heard from him after many times contacting him and he said he willbring him monday morning and I told him that I am un able to pick him monday . Get sunday .then he stop responding again I am really worried dont know what to do

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi he meant to have extra days but we shall agree on that he never response my text to agree.Then heard from him after many times contacting him and he said he willbring him monday morning and I told him that I am un able to pick him monday .sunday will be okay .then he stop responding again I am really worried dont know what to do

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Where do you handover and when can you next collect him?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The hand over is in train station near where by I live

I want to collect him any day

What shall I do

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hand over in train station near to where I live .I want to collect my son any time

What shall I do

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you know where your ex lives?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I do know where he lives

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
have you thought about going and fetching your child from the house?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I want to .

But how can I do that

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi yes I want to

But dont know how

It has been too long since I didnt see my son this is the first time my son stay away fromme that long

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare

Are you still there to advice me what to do

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay.
As a starting point ask the local police (local to your ex) to accompany you to his house to collect the child.
Take with you a copy of the court order stating that the child lives with you
If the police will not go with you then you should ask a friend or family member to go with you.
If he still will not release the child then you can make an emergency applictaion for a Court Order for the return of the child to your care - and for his current contact to be placed on hold in view of his actions
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details