12826847

I was in a civil partnership and we recently got divorce

Customer Question

Hi i was in a civil partnership and we recently got divorce however i have a court order dated the 27th of July.... which i served her on Monday....which stop my ex from selling the property...as well as she now has to give me 24 hours notice if she coming to the flat...I pay the mortgage and although her name is ***** ***** mortgage only i have always paid the mortgage as she could not afford it... she moved out 5 years ago to live with her mum...I never ask her to leave..also we got the mortgage only so we can could get the key worker discount...we are in court... presently...however as the order stated she has to give me 24 notice she emailed me stating she will be coming to from 10:30 to 4:30 tomorrow.. she has nothing in the flat she only comes to get her post ... but our mail box in located in the ground floor as we live in a gated community... what i can do doe she have a right to be there for 6 hours when i live alone and she is only do this to be mean...
Has she been violent towards you at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not satisfied with your response time... And or you're response ... I would
Like my money back and frankly speaking this service is not as its advertised ... I will no longer be giving. U any further info as I have given u the basics of my case and more so...could u kindly arrange for a full refund!!!'