I am writing on behalf of a friend whose Son went to court

Customer Question

I am writing on behalf of a friend whose Son went to court recently to answer assault charges on his ex exacerbated by care of his very young daughter. A verbal complaint was lodged against two work colleagues (one who is a personal friend of an ex, but is also a daughter of a Director of the firm the friend works for, the other colleague who is collaborating with this this other person is also a neighbour that lives over the road from a friend and lets just say is not a good neighbour) who have been actively harrassing a friend at work trying to glean what happened about the court case and seeking information from other work colleagues about the same matter (this colleague informed them that she/he didn't know at all as the friend did not discuss this personal matter to them). My friend did not discuss/disclose details of her Son to any of her colleagues and now she has been told to put in a letter of complaint about these two persons. I am seeing this friend this afternoon to help compose a letter of complaint and wonder if you can help with any references or pointers to use in a letter of complaint so that it can be dealt with effectively and stop what appears to be targetting of a friend for personal gain (unsure as to evidence of this BUT she is a friend of the Ex, who was involved with the Son). I look forward to hearing back from you and thank you for taking time to read this. Regards, ***** *****

There was a problem I couldn't use regular email address, please use xxxxxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxx  (couldn't remember if I added number to harritree

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will continue to wait

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If a Professional cannot be found by the end of this working day ie 5pm, then please cancel the question and refund £28 within 24hours of cancellation