12826847

I work family years now and I mashing to them

Customer Question

I work for a family for tree years now and I mashing to them about a cleaning biasness I want to open and them the oaf to open with me .
I except but they don't want paper work and contract in the moment now am very scare because I don't have any pour over the biasness the kipping the money end in September am off a job and am on my on my husband died and the only thing they done was the leaflets I pay for my car end insurance cost on total 4000 thousands pound and they don't think I come with any thing end the try say to me they just want to help but I cant trust.
I have the fear they using me to make moor money and am scare to say I don't want the way am living end they don't give me reference for the next job watt shoo I do
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I don't quite understand what the issues are here because of the way things are written, are you please able to explain in English what the queries are you need help with?