12826847

My name john I am new to this country. I went to a

hello my name john I am new to this country. I went to a sight that I should have not gone too.I don't know what to do with myself I feel so bad I need help I am accused of child porn which I did not go onto I must admit I was watching it on line the phone rang it was my wife it went back after the call I was trying to switch it off but it automatically tried to go onto some strange sight and I could not reverse it. Everytime I press back on my phone it almost like took me deeper into some sight.the next thing I get this u have violated the law u going to get a 3 to 8 year prison sentence or 10000 pound fine then I must pay 100 pound fine using ukash credit.i told my sister I don't want to tell my wife I am discusted with myself I don't know why I went to a porn sight I thinks its because I miss my wife and the only way was to pleasure myself was by watching porn not child porn as it stated.i have never gone that low to look at that.I will never go back to watching porn it has given me a big wake call I need help and counciling.I am even to scared to write to u as my wife reads my emails and if she knows I could lose her and I don't want that.i will do anything to make this right.thank u.john XXXXXXX

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do I do in this situation what is my first step to correct this.i don't want to be on the wrong side of the law

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the statement I made came out a bit wrong when u read it. I was watching a porn clip not child porn at the time .I don't watch child porn at all never have never will.

To achieve whwat specially ? The police are not involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I just want to clear my name I am not a person looking for trouble I just don't want the book thrown at me and land up in prison or the police to rock up at my door or work I am very sorry for what I did.i just want to make things right and do u think I should continue using my phone so I can phone home or not a good idea.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the police are not involved yet.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but what you are you hoping to do?
Obviously you cannot go back in time now and not go to the site.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't even know why I went to this sight ,maybe this happened for a reason to give me a wake up call. I will never go back to such a thing its not worth it.

I just need to know my rights what if they throw the book at me.I know I am guilty for going onto this sight but I never went onto a child porn sight it accused me of.

I broke the law but not to that extent. I don't have back up to prove that I tried to get off this by pushing the return button so I could reverse this sight and it would not let me off more I was trying the more it put me onto some rubbish.

I think the bot***** *****ne is I need guidance do I wait it out to see what comes of it.

I am stressing out big time.i don't even want to try go back to the sight to see what this sight was called because I don't even know myself and if I did try I will just make thing worse off.

put it this way what if u were in this situation I know u will never be don't get me wrong but would u contact someone what would u do ?

am I doing the right thing by contacting u first.

No, I would do nothing.
It is very unlikely to come to anybody's attention and all raising it would do is bring it to the attention of the authorities.
If this was just one hit then it might well be that they couldn't prove it anyway as there are degrees of downloading images.
Unless you are arrested I wouldn't dwell upon this. It is very unlikely that anything will ever happen about it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jo C.

I have no more questions for now .You have been such a big help,I just did not know what to do and who to ask. I don't know what went through my mind at the time to even look at one of those sights and then to top it off get blamed for looking into a child porn sight. We have really sick people out there and I don't want to be classed as that. Maybe that was a wake up call and I still dread every day that goes by that I will have the police rock up at my door.

I have nothing to hide its just the thought of it and how it could change my life. I would really battle to prove that I did not go onto such a sight, It sounds crazy but its almost like looking for a car on line and a hundred other sights pop up trying to better what u looking for and its not even the same make of car that u wanted to read more about.

Sorry that's the easiest way I could explain it.
No problem.
Nothing will happen over this.