12826847

Joshua, my neighbour currently have right of way over my

Customer Question

Hi Joshua, my neighbour currently have right of way over my land to access his house. He is now planning to subdivide his land and build another house on the land. Would the right of way automatically be extended to the second plot of land or is there a way I can stop it
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry, as Joshua is not currently available.

Could you please let me have the exact wording of the right of way?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Full right and liberty for the purchasers and their successors in title and all others having the like right at all times hereafter:- To pass and repass on foot and with vehicles over and along the new access road shown coloured brown on the said plan to gain access to the plot and egress therefrom subject to the payment of a fair and proper proportion according to user of the expense from time to time of repairing maintaining and renewing the same
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is the wording in my deeds. Sorry I missed the following in addition to what I send previously
2.a To the free passage and running of water soil gas and electricity and other services through all drains channels sewers pipes wires cables watercourses gutters and other conducting media (hereinafter called "the Service Installations") in on or under or belonging to any land which are now or may within 21 years from the date hereof be constructed on the development and now are used by the plot subject to payment of a fair and proper proportion of the expense from the time to time of cleaning maintaining repairing and renewing the same.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel my question then. Not the best experience as a first time user. Please can you arrange a refund