75100385

Is it worth contesting my speeding fine. unfortunatly this

is it worth contesting my speeding fine. unfortunatly this is the second time in six months. i ve been driving for forty years, buses and taxis for over twenty, no drunk driving, no accidents that were my fault, ihad the speed awareness course and feel i was just unlucky. by the way i was apparently doing 35 mph.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Were you driving and do you accept the speed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

If you accept it then sadly if you contest it you are likely to be convicted. Forces generally only offer the speed awareness course every 3 years.
If you have already had the course and been caught again in reality you will have to accept the points and a fine. I would ask for a photo of the evidence so at least you get a photo for the £100 fine.
Sadly though if you have had the course recently then you are stuck with points.
I am very sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.