12826847

If a police officer repeatedly seeked permission from a vulnerable

Customer Question

If a police officer repeatedly seeked permission from a vulnerable disabled man for her to take his laptop and later 26 indecent images were found eithee deleted or captured on the hard drive. Although at a later date the same police force tried to confince me that the laptop was lawfully seized? If it was then why would permission be so desperately required even when the police officer said her line manager would kick her butt if they didn't have permission! Is the images from that laptop inadmissible in a court of law?
Is there any reason you think it may not be?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Asked me the same question they're the lawyer so she should know! I want my deposit back as you have not answered my question so don't bother and give me my £38 back