12826847

My name is***** and I am aged 90. On June

Customer Question

Hello, My name is ***** *****  and I am aged 90. On June 25TH I was walking down the High Street in Chipping Ongar and my 3 wheeled trolley hit a raised drain and the trolley spun out of my hands and it brought me to the ground. I suffered a seriously jarred shoulder and an etremely painful knee. Some how I was able to walk home with my trolley and folllowing x rays my doctor told me I was very lucky that no bones were broken. I complained to the Essex County Council who sent me a claim form which I have yet too complete. I have to say that the pavements in Chipping Ongar are seriously dangerous and everyone complains about them. I live in an Assisted Living complex and many of the residents have suffered serious injuries because of these pavements. I would be very grateful for any assistance that you could offer in this connection. Thank you Ishbel xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry. Your system is too remote.I HAVE CANCELLED ANY CONTACT WITH YOU