12826847

What is involved in a Dwp tribunal ,I went to one of their

Customer Question

What is involved in a Dwp tribunal ,I went to one of their reviews .My doctor And a hospital says I am not fit - they say otherwise
Not sure what you mean?
Are you asking what normally happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have Never been involved with ANY legal or court before
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I don't find out fairly quickly though I am just going to lose my insurance stamp - This is all that this is about ,There are no benefits involved
I just want someone to put the Dwp straight .I don't even know if it is worth all this for my stamp.I basically can't do anything about getting another job until the doctors say so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had an accident a long time ago and they refused to treat me on safety grounds,it's been getting worse over the years.Now this happens.So Now I am stuck in between the doctors and the Dwp
OK.
So is that your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have no idea what happens at these So I am going to lose most likely ,I don't even know what I have to do to get medical records so How do I prove anything
It depends what you are trying to prove which turns upon the issues in the case.
Generally speaking you need to call evidence covering every element that you allege.
If this is an issue of disability living allowance then you need to gather medical evidence which will mean that you need to pay for a report. You can get access to your medical notes by making a request at the GP's surgery. They will probably want a small payment to cover the admin.
Can I clarify anything for you? If you can ask a more specific question I might be able to offer more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No DLA has never been offered (yet) and I know the doctor has said I can request my records ,there are 27 years of them that is not easy .I don't actually WANT to claim - I want my health back so I can have a normal life.But hospitals take a long time to do anything.It doesn't matter Jo Thank you for your reply I just have to leave it for now.
No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.