75100385

A couple weeks ago I left a DPF filter in Lurgan Radiators

A couple weeks ago I left a DPF filter in Lurgan Radiators to flash it out. This service cost me 100£. As our family was away for holiday, filter was collected by friend. When we came back i have realized that 2 of 3 temperature sensors and bracket for sensor cables were broken. One sensor (used) costs over 100£ so damages were done at least for 200£. When i have asked the company what has happened, I got an answer that sensors do brake and nothing they can do. I do not agree with that as the sensors were damaged during they service and this was not in the agreement. So they have damaged my property.
Thank you in advance
Tomas
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can do this online at https://www.courtsni.gov.uk/en-GB/Services/Online_Services/Pages/default.aspx
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for reply. How much it will cost me if I ask your help to write up the claim?

Tomas

Sadly I am not permitted to do that, its against site rules.
Sorry

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.