Are hosting an image of my property I would like

Hi, are hosting an image of my property I would like removed. I have asked them nicely to take the image down and they have refused.
Is there any action I can take?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why won't they remove it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alex,

The responce I recived was.

"The picture was taken from a public place/right of way and hence within the law. Quite apart from Geograph, much more detailed photographs of the overwhelming majority of houses (including your barn) in this country are published on the Internet in Google Streetview; whilst photographs of the whole country in plan view (including your property) may be seen on Google Earth. Consequently, I am unwilling to accede to your request."

I responded with:

"You are of course correct that google earth and street view both contain images of my property they do so equally for everyone and if I so wish I can request that they remove this information. The issue here however is that when I google image search my property by name the only related picture to be returned is yours. This I find an unreasonable and disproportionate intrusion into my privacy."

to which I recived:

"The Geograph project aims to collect geographically representative photographs for every square kilometre of Great Britain and Ireland and our aim is to preserve this information for future generations. In order to ensure the project's long-term survival, our website is archived for preservation by the UK Web Archive project. We have to date collected 4,575,280 million images, including thousands of pictures of private properties viewable from public places - a site search for "house" found 585,310 and a search for "dwelling" resulted in 216,585 images; there are 47,817 pictures of barns."

They have amended the text surrounding the image to exclude my house name but this hasnt removed it from the google seach result as they correctly point out this may take weeks or months. Removing the image from there site however would considerably assist in this but they are not willing to proceed on this basis.

Hope this helps and thanks for your time.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is there any text on the image that identifies you or is it just the Google search?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now they have removed this text its just the google search that returns the image they are hosting when searching for my house name in quotes.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So it's an issue with Google it would appear, is that right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It depends how you see it, yes in as much as that the search results are not reflecting the changes they made.

However because the image is still available on the same URL it links through and works.

Google is just the index to the content, the index becomes less relevant if the content is removed.

They are however saying "wait for google to update, could take months not our issue" where as if the content were removed not only is this good will on there part but it will serve to further prompt google to remove the invalid index.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
But the image is the same. But the text name is linked?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes the text was associated with the image, although this has been removed google still rates the image highly against that previous text and returns the image.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly then it's a case with Google and not the company. The company removed the text linked with it. You can't make them remove the image as they say it was taken from a public place. If that is so you can't get them to take it off, they have removed the text.
However your issue is with Google as you want them to remove the linked search. Therefore you should contact Google.
Their details are:
Google London
Google UK Ltd
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20-7031-3000
Fax: +44 (0)20-7031-3001
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience