Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Good Morning Last July I fell and had a fractured ankle,

Customer Question

Good Morning
Last July I fell and had a fractured ankle, Put my foot down half on a path (council) and half on what I thought was solid ground (housing) but hitting my head against a brick wall the insuance company for the housing dept are not accepting liability. what do I do now!
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
There are a couple of options for you in the first instance.
Firstly if you have household insurance cover it may well contact free legal advice insurance. This is worth exploring as they will assist you with a claim if they believe you have more than a 50% chance of success.
If this is not an option you can visit a Citizen's advice bureaux who can help you with your claim.
The other alternative is many local firms will offer a free initial consultation and some offer a 'no win no fee' type of service. It may be worth phoning around to see what can be done. Just because one solicitor will not deal with a claim against the council does not mean that all of them will.
If you have any further questions please ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not satisfied with the answer given already contacted insurance company, and local solicitors plus ones for no win no fee.

I therefore have requested both a refund of the 38.00 and my subscription to be cancelled to your customer services

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Ok good luck.