12826847

I am being bullied and harrassed by my neighbour who keeps

Customer Question

i am being bullied and harrassed by my neighbour who keeps putting various posts and now a sink on a stand over their bin right next to our wall and down into the ground possibly damaging the foundations of our wall.we have the end terrace of three.at the back of these houses there is a yard.the wall with gates we own and built crosses this yard.the other two do not have access onto our part of this yard the part which is from my wall crosses our two neighbours is our access to the road and our garage.Theres is a clause in all our deeds which states their part of the yard is a communal yard and shall forever hereafter remain open and unbuilt upon.what are my rights can i remove these post etc.as i had already asked them not to do it.they blocked my way and then whilst i was ill in bed they did this anyway.i am not a well woman and feel i am being coerced into accepting this and its not the first time.there are other concerns too.they painted part of the wall and stopped me getting to it to remove it.they have done this since my husband left after a breakdown.i have tried to give and take but at my wits end now

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,