75100385

I agreed to rent a public house from a private owner however

I agreed to rent a public house from a private owner however it had no premises licence it has no gas safety check and it is producing high levels of carbon monoxide no electricity check and we are having a lot of problems no fire assessment or checks asbestos removed no certificate. Roof ready to collapse. All if this was brought up at 3 different meetings with promises that it will be done nothing were do I stand.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
What is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want the work done so I can move forward with the business. I have invested 8.000 so far.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Was it agreed they would do the work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes they said from the start they would do it.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
You need to write and set out your losses and request they do the work or pay for the cost within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.