75100385

I brought a moblie phone from in march and have had

Customer Question

i brought a moblie phone from virgin in march and have had problems with the phoone switching on and off i have sent it back seven times with the same problem i have ask them to change the phone as it is costing me six hundred pounds to buy but all they keep tell me that i have to sent it back to so they gan try and repair it this has been going on since march it on it way back to them again which it just came back last week so i donot now where i stand with this issue
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i would liken them to either change the phone or give me a different one for the same value

You need to write and set out your losses and request they exchange or give you the cost of a new one within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.