12826847

Have recently had 13 windows replace by Anglian windows. we

Customer Question

have recently had 13 windows replace by Anglian windows. we were unsure if we lived in a conservation area but googled and informed the salesman that we were. He informed us that they would check anyway and obtain planning permission if needed.As we had used them twice in the past we were confident that everything would be done properly.So we signed the agreement that the salesman completed.The form was ticked no . there was not
aany where to say don t know. We have now been informed by the council that the windows do not conform and despite trying to deal with angian they have closed the case.
As my husband and I are both retired we do not know what to do next
Ann
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
When did you sign the order, are the windows in?