75100385

I had a property, which was tenanted, I sold the property to

Customer Question

I had a property, which was tenanted, I sold the property to my daughter in December 2014 with the tenant in the property, the tenant was on an assured Shorthold tenancy dated 12.10.11, my daughter wants to serve him notice now, but has no current tenancy stating her name as landlord. What process would she have to take ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
She can just give him 2 months notice which takes effect from next billing period. So she must give 2 months notice. If the tenant does not leave then she can take steps for possession.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So can she serve him notice even though the only tenancy agreement she has is the one done by myself and the tenant back in 2011
Correct.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.