12826847

I wanted to know what happens to the family home which

Customer Question

Hi, I wanted to know what happens to the family home which I am living in with my 5 yrs old son and my ex left 2 yrs ago. he has recently stoped paying the mtg....we were in the middle of mediation to negotiate financial split but he has been hiding many things and whilst trying to get all info he lost his job and has stopped paying...im out of work

He has assets abroad which he is not declaring and have provided false doc to say he has sold them to cover debt

I have matrimonial injunction in place will that protect it from him taking out any debt against it or sell it...divorce has taken place

What will b my position/option with the lender? If I can raise finance through family members will bank allow me take over

House is in his sole name how can I transfer the house in my name or can this b done?

Hope I've included all required info, look forward to ur reply