75100385

I am after some advice 5 years ago I had a company Logo

Customer Question

hello, I am after some advice 5 years ago I had a company Logo designed and put together from a design / print company, few weeks ago I received an email from the Ambulance service stating my logo is in breach of its use due to the crown being unlawful to use now saying I have to change the crown on my logo, I have approached the company asking them to help me design a new logo but now they cant be bothered to help me so what action can I take against them? I will have to now pay for all new uniforms, stationery and full branding of my company again at a substantial cost to me. I went to a proper design service company to ensure I had the best logo and branding now to find they didn't do their research into the legal use of the logo.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
want I want to try and achieve is to make the company design me a new logo I have just spent close to £750 to try and have a new design made but not to my liking I want to know if I can make them do this? at a cost to them and not me
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the cost to you please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, I don't know the exact costings involved but basically it's everything for the whole company with my LOGO on.I would say £6,000 plusI need to replace all my uniforms, advertising books and folders, vehicle logos, website costs to change logo,hope this helps
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.