12826847

My son got a 18 months supervision order he has been summond

Customer Question

My son got a 18 months supervision order he has been summond back to court to revoke the order on the grounds becoming unworkable due to ill - health . He also suffers with o c d .Will he have to attend court has he is still very ill . ? Thank you .
Can he get a sick note that atuallu says unfit for court ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What will I have to ask for to be put on the sick note ?

Well, only a doctor can assess that.
What is wrong with him specifically?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He has had laringitis for 30 weeks and has had 8 visits in this time to the GP and has had 3 chest xrays and has been on 3 types of antibiotics . Still has no voice and is in considerable pain with his chest has well has losing 2 and a half stone in weight is far from been himself and this is making his O C D really worse than ever .

OK. I understand this is uncomfortable for him and clearly is a condition in need of treatment but I'm afraid that is not sufficient to render him unfit for court. Being unfit for court means that you literally cannot get out of bed. He can seek a medical note from his doctor if he wishes and actually sometimes GPs do still agree to things that are plainly not approprirate. A court will not go behind a medical note. I'm afraid I would not get your hopes up though. I'm very sorry but that is your position. Can I clarify anything for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanku for your advice if i cud get him a sick note where do i send it to ? His court hearing is Wednesday 13th August .

It needs to go to court but it will only be accepted if it actually says unfit for court.