12826847

What kind of information will widows benifit fraud have on

What kind of information will widows benifit fraud have on me, Please
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I notified the widows pension that I was going to start living as a couple with my landlord at Xmas they sent a letter asking why I never notified them before, I told them Michael had a on off partner living with him and because we shared a house for years we were going to give it a try, my big problem is Michael bought a property in 2008 and I'm on the mortgage
Well, they may have access to that information. It depends whether they have done the relevant checks. Those are enquiries they can make.
What they cannot easily prove or disprove is the state of your relationship or more specifically whether you were sharing expenses. If you were living together anyway they cannot do the usual observations of vehicles outside the property etc.
They could check with the lady concerned to see whether she supports your account. That will probably be decisive.