My company has rented office accommodation years, the

My company has rented office accommodation for 15 years, the lease has run its course.
The Landlord gave instruction for a survey at a cost of £400, the survey has been paid by us.
The terms of the lease stated decorating the premises on termination of the lease, this has been done by our contractor.
There is a dispute regarding the workmanship of the decorating?
The Landlord has further instructed the Surveyor to carry out work and communication with my company and presented a further account for the additional cost £365.
I am in dispute with this further charge please advise
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you know he didnt just get the original expert out to provide an addendum?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The Surveyor carried out an assessment with a dilapidation report prior to our contractor starting the work.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. But your surveyor could have gone in after and assessed the work for a smaller fee, if there was an issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We were not aware there was an issue when our contractor completed the work.

Since then we have received correspondence regarding the work, I have tried to negotiate a settlement which has not been agreed.

My main question is regarding the further bill from his Surveyor following his instruction to communicate with me?

Is this my responsibility to pay?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No. He chose to, he didn't let you have chance to see the work or say he was going to instruct. You could have got your own surveyor back in and the contractor to inspect the work.
So no, you don't have to pay.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the response, it does answer my question regarding the additional surveyor charges.

No further questions at present