12826847

I loaned my husband 35.000 by he taking it from my

Customer Question

I loaned my husband 35.000 by he taking it from my mortgage from the house that I owned jointly with my first husband. He and I did not have a joint mortgage at that point and nor did he pay the mortgage. It was December 1988, he took over the mortgage.
I had to take over due to the fact he had gone to prison. After a second bout of imprisonment I divorced him.
I am currently unemployed, and had to sell the house ( I own the house as I paid the mortgage off). However, will I be entitled to part of a pension other than his state pension even though I have just gained capital from the sale of my house? Also, will he be entitled to any of the capital of this house as I have had to pick up his tab for so much, and some of his debt, and the fact that he did not pay my £35.000 back. He is unemployable and lives off the state and two pensions.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have asked the question and paid for your professional service with the expectation that you are qualified to answer within the 24 hours that you have stated as guidelines for your client to wait.

Hence, if you are a legal moderator representing a legal profession.

are you saying that you will give me my money back within the 24 hours because you have not answered the question that I have asked, or are you saying by Monday you will have found the appropriate qualified person to answer this question? Either way if you cannot answer this question, please may I have my money refunded to me?

Yours sincerely.

Nicola XXXXXXXXXXX

I am saying we have not found a Professional yet, but may still be able to find one.
However if you would prefer a refund do please let me know and I will process it for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I asked you a question, and have paid for you to reply so please proceed, and can you tell me the time this is to happen?

With regards

Nicola XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicola XXXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is disappointing, may I have a refund to my account please.

Nicola XXXXXXXXXXXX