12826847

On the 25th of June, I was travelling home, hand as I neared

Customer Question

On the 25th of June, I was travelling home, hand as I neared the traffic lights on the A666 at the Windmill pub I was going to turn right into Station Road, I am in the right lane as I came round a tightish left hand bend. In front of me straddling inside and outside was a pickup truck. I stopped two or three yards short to give room to manoeuvre, the pick up truck came across into the outside lane in front of me. then it started to reverse, I gave a long blast on my horn, it did not stop, backed straight into me at pace. We took our vehicles on to Queensway, a road opposite Station Road. We started to exchange details. I completely forgot to get Registration number, went to her house next day, put a note through her door, with my registration number on and a request for her to text my number. None forthcoming, she would not notify Churchills my Insurance Company of any details. Churchills wanted me to drop my claim. I am just under £800.00 out of pocket through no fault of my own. My car reg is MA64YKU my Policy number is ***** Thanking you
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wanted an helpful answer off an ombudsman, not to be fleeced!

Peter Thomson

Ok.
So what is your question about this?