75100385

Contract Law England and Wales

Customer Question

Contract Law England and Wales
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo -Question as follows; Small private company -husband and wife directors provides domestic services-two bank accounts with same bank in name of company.Instructions given to close one account-Bank negligently closed both accounts thus stultifying business. Directors used debit cards issued by bank in their names subject to usual conditions imposed by bank.Unable to use debit cards due to closure of account. Is there any contractual relationship between bank and the directors on the basis that the debit cards can only be used in consideration that the conditions imposed by the bank are complied with?

Thanks,.
Not my area but I will pass it to somebody who can help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo I think I made a mistake.

Is there any contractual relationship between the Company as account holder and the directors in the circumstances outlined?

I have passed this onto a corporate specialist for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I repeat my question; Small family company providing domestic services. Two bank accounts opened in name of company directors are signatories. Instructions given by directors to close one of the accounts.Bank negligently closed both accounts stultifying the business and causing loss to directors.Directors used debit cards in their names on the account negligently closed but due to closure were unable to do so.Debit cards were issued by bank subject to conditions imposed by bank in normal way.Is there a contractual relationship between the company and the directors in so far as this account is concerned?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I Have submitted my question twice and have been advised twice that I would receive an answer in 10 seconds An hour has passed and I have heard nothing.Clearly Jo C is incapable of answering my question. The service I have received is far from satisfactory
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to be clear what were the conditions imposed?
Debit cards used from personal account for business purposes?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Thanks. Do you have a number we can discuss?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alex

I have given you my telephone number but have received nothing from you.Please advise whether or not you intend to deal with this matter

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have already made a formal complaint my latest "Expert " has been Alwx W who has ignored my replies
Please put me on to someone who will deal with my question
I did pass this onto a corporate specialist. He will pick it up later. I think he is just travelling.
You can seek a refund here***@******.***
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Is the limited company named as the account holder?
Did you give your instructions to close the account in writing?
Have the bank said how long it will take them rectify the issue?
AJ
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/98kph-contract-law-england-wales.html?rpt=1350 Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.