Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

All, I recently purchased 20 packs of wood flooring on

Hi all,
I recently purchased 20 packs of wood flooring on the internet in one transaction, I have only used 18 packs and have tried to return the unused 2 packs. The supplier states they do not take back part orders, only full returns. Is this correct?
Steve
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. I regret to say that in law, there is no obligation on a merchant to take back part of any order which is unused by the customer. The law does not provide the buyer of the order any redress in this situation. There are extensive rights of withdrawal within 7 days where all of an order is returned. but this does not apply to part of an order, I regret to say.