12826847

Am currently separated from my ex, my daughter was taken

Customer Question

Am currently separated from my ex, my daughter who is now 4 years old  was taken into care while in her custody, my mother and I have both been made joint custodian to my daughter, I am on a student visa and my ex is an over stayer, my mother is British, my mum applied for indefinite leave to remain for my daughter and she was granted, I want to find out if I can use form MN1 to apply for citizenship for her and if yes, where do I put my mother's name as she is the person she is using to make the application, and the forms only make space for natural parents

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It depends on how long I have to wait, if it's more than 24 hours then pls cancel

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

that's fine

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pls close the question

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pls close the question, pls would my money be refunded ?