12826847

Where can I find a solicitor who has an in depth knowledge

Customer Question

Where can I find a solicitor who has an in depth knowledge of the Welfare Benefits System and also understands how Social Service payments operate. We live in North Yorkshire and our disabled Daughter is currently on DLA, Housing & Council Tax benefits and also receives payments from the Direct Payments service for the cost of a Care Agency.
She is shortly to receive a legacy that will cover the cost of a small bungalow and little else and we believe that all benefits except the DLA ill be stopped at the time of receipt but we need to know how she should deal with all Departments involved to ensure she is returned to benefits once the money runs out.
We are happy to pay for a Solicitor within reach of home, but our daughter cannot travel far, cannot climb stairs and is scared of large Towns.
Where can we go?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have already notified me on 8/8/15 that you cannot answer my question. So why are you hassling me. I want a full refund

Peter XXXXXXXXXXx