75100385

I booked a holiday with teletext holidays, I found a 4 star

I booked a holiday with teletext holidays, I found a 4 star hotel on there web site and my partner phoned to make the booking and give them the reference number relating to the hotel on a stretch of beach called sun beach. The booking was made and paid for and after getting the emailed hotel booking we found that this was not the hotel on the websit that we wanted. In fact it's a run down three star with bad reviews. I phoned and have requested the phone conversation as the agent was very aggressive in her sale and was pushing for upgrades. I need the conversation as it has the origalel hotel reference number quoted by my partner. At no stage did the agent tell as that this hotel wasn't available. The manager has been emailed my request for the conversation after three phone calls to teletext and they are dragging there feet. Do I have a legal right to this telephone conversation. Need help as saved all year for this holiday and feel sick after seeing what we ended up with for the money, can you help
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you written to complain yet please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, it's all been done on phone.
Ok to get a copy you need to write and ask for a copy of the recording. You have a right to do this under the data protection act and they MUST provide you a copy.
That is how you get it. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have just emailed customer relations at teletext asking for a copy and expressed my problems that I have been having. So I will have to wait for a reply. Thanks for your help.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.