75100385

How can i legally protect myself from having a mobile app idea/concept

How can i legally protect myself from having a mobile app idea/concept stolen when approaching potential software developers?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, basically I have an idea for a mobile application that is not currently in existence at the moment. The concept is new too with no similar applications currently available across the various mobile markets. The downside is that I have the money and the strategy but no core expertise with regards ***** ***** development of the application. I am curious as to what I can do legally to minimise the chances of a developer rejecting my pitch and developing the product themselves.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I see. In that case you can get them to sign a non disclosure agreement befor you do the pitch. If you do this and it is disclosed then you could sue for breach of contract.
But get them sign a non disclosure agreement that will keep it safe.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex, I take it the amount of protection i receive is subject to how well the agreement is drawn up and what it covers. Is this the best option available to me? If so, are they usually effective from what you have seen in your experience? It's just that I have seen some agreements that are not worth the paper they're written on.Thanks
Andy
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly yes the only option. You need to get a proper agreement drawn up, you can use this. Or register copyright now.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok,thanks.