How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am taking a person who lives in South Africa to small claims,

Customer Question

I am taking a person who lives in South Africa to small claims, she agreed to pay me for transfer of domain name and has not paid. I have informed by the court that I need t complete a N510 form, there are many options and do not know which one would apply for my claim e.g. jurisdiction. The transaction was done in the UK - the domain was registered to me in the UK and it was transferred to her in SA.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did you serve the claim originally in SA?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I did not make the claim in SA, I have been informed by the Court that I can do it here in the UK, since the contract was transacted in the UK. I just need to know which bit on form N510 is relevant.

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Page 3, box 3.
Does that help?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.


Related Law Questions