75100385

I have served my tenant section 21 to vacate on 22nd augast,

hi, i have served my tenant section 21 to vacate on 22nd augast, this is now invalid as i did not register her deposit, it was let out on 15 th september 06 .she has now said she wants her deposit money back plus compensation =2,125.00 .to be paid in full by the 27th july her letter is dateted 20thjuly,.i have complied to her demands and sent a cheque for said amount. she said in her letter that should i meet her demands and the section 21 i gave her is now void, that she would vacate on the 22nd of october015 .my problem is that she has not cashed the cheque the cheque and a covering letter was sent on the 24th july in time .i do have proof of postage .she hasnt been in contact since .how would this stand up in court and can i serve her with another section 21.hope you can help as my mortgage is about to finish on that property thanks . regards ***** *****
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why can't you protect it retrospectively?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its to late.

What is too late, to protect?
When did the tenancy go to a periodic?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi,icant protect the deposit the amnesty finished june 26th 015 but i was unaware of that. the original tenancy was for one year.

You can serve with another Section 21. Keep a proof of postage for this. If the deposit has been returned and again you have proof of postage it is deemed to be served 2 working days after first class posting.
So it will stand up in Court.