12826847

My husband left me...

Customer Question

Hello.

My husband left me without a discussion in January and rented a new flat in March. Since thrn he has been coming backwards and forwards to our home trying to make the marriage work. I have since found out he has another woman although he denies this. He is becoming threatening and demanding to divorce me on my behaviour without evidence. I assume I can contest grounds for divorce! I would like to divorce him when all a bit calmer and on my terms eg adultery, inappropriate relationship with another etc. if he refuses would we need to go to 2 years separation options?

We have joint ownership if my home. Am I entitled to live here until divorce is over And I agree to a sale? I don't have anywhere else to go.

Optional Information: 
System of Law: England-and-Wales

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please continue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please continue