75100385

Stupidly, at work, last 3 month I had been claiming

Stupidly, at work, for the last 3 month I had been claiming mileage and expenses totally 1300 pounds. I have never done anything like is before. I have a disciplinary hearing next Thursday at work and I know it means instant dismissal. I will offer to pay back regardless of the outcome. Can my employers also take legal action as well and have me arrested? What is the maximum sentence or other term that can be handed out by the courts? Please advice.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The company can report this to the police as this is theft. It is fraud by false representation. You have claimed you did miles when you did not.
Sadly therefore you can be arrested by the police and taken to court,
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.