31090051

My neighbour has put their sky cable about half a metre past

My neighbour has put their sky cable about half a metre past boundery on to my wall. I asked them to remove it until i rendered my house which they refused point blank. So i called the police as need this cable removed and they would not have anything to with it. I then phoned sky and they informed us to cut the cable. Can this be done by law as the cable is in my garden.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Yes, any cables which are in your garden that shouldn't be, you are entitled to remove. You may want to give your neighbours notice that you are going to do so on the advice of Sky and give them, say, a week's notice to allow them to reroute the cable.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.