75100385

I am hypnotherapist with best UK hypnotherapy education,

Hi, I am hypnotherapist with best UK hypnotherapy education, with eshop selling hypnosis downloads in other Eu languages as well. My company is based in UK, where I live and pay taxes. Can I sell these downloads to anyone in any country in EU as it is free market? What if there are EU countries where hypnotherapist can be only doctor? Can they block me from selling, or its none of their business as I have UK company and can sell downloads to anyone I the world. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am also insured in UK and work as a hypnotherapist in UK from 2009. I don't go to any other country, only selling downloads which can be bought by anyone in the world.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes you can sell to anyone in the EU as it is a free market. The EU countries can not block you, because it is, by its very definition a free market. Also qualifications are generally the same across each country.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, countries I was talking about are Slovakia and Czech Republic, as I wrote you, Hypnotherapy in those countries can be done only by doctor with university, which I am not, so qualifications are Not the same. Does it still mean I can sell my downloads to any EU country? Thank you
Yes that is right.