75100385

My dog escaprd from home and was knocked down by a car. the

my dog escaprd from home and was knocked down by a car. the car owner is asking for payment for damage to his car. do i have to pay this
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
How much is being claimed please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we have asked for a quotation.the claimant says he has £250 excess on his insurance and is not wiling to pay this. the vets bill was two thousand five hundred pounds. the claimant says that we should be covered on our household insurance. it is n0t

Are you liable, technically you are. This is because you should have control of your dog. If you refuse then all they can do is seek to claim from you and issue a County Court claim.
This would be a small claim, as the value is below £10,000 so even if you lose you would only be liable for the sums and Court fees to issue and hear the claim.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.