12826847

I bought a new mobile phone from 02 5 months ago, it has gone

Customer Question

I bought a new mobile phone from 02 5 months ago, it has gone wrong, I sent it to o2 repair centre, they said the warranty was not valid, I have this phone insured also, but all they do is make excuses why it cannot be dealt with, I think they is some kind of fraud going on as I pay for this service ,they want my money but not to sort out my phone. My phone just stopped charging and that was all that was wrong, they are now saying it has been damaged, it was not damaged when it left for repair but now it is which makes the warranty not valid, can you help me to sort out this matter ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the cost of repair please?