12826847

My husband has abandoned me and the children. He left on 8th

Customer Question

My husband has abandoned me and the children. He left on 8th may 2015. Moved in with the girl he was having an affair with. At first he was being fair about the money, but now doesn't want to keep paying, he's refusing to help pay for the school uniforms, extra food because the kids are on school holiday, and half the cost of redecorating our daughters bedroom, he agreed to do so before I went ahead with it,
Where do stand legally, can he force me to sell the house? He left of his own accord, I have a disability, and can not go upstairs anymore, I have a carer provided by the council. In April I paid for a purpose built room on the side of my house. To house my mobility scooter, a bathroom.
My nan and grandad passed away last year and I used the inheritance money to build the room.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just need to know where I stand legally. Before he pushes the point, and I have no choice but sell my home. An answer ASAP would be appreciated, but I am prepared to wait for the best advice available to me.Yours faithfully
Megan godfrey
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please refund my fee, I will find someone local, that I can visit their offices! Thank you for your assistance in this matter.Regards
Megan godfrey