12826847

Can you help i am a business owner i buy doors of a manufacturer

hi can you help i am a business owner i buy doors of a manufacturer that gave me a 5K credit limit per calinder mouth they sent me more then 20K off doors i payed that all off and now they said as im late i have to go proformer iv payed for 2 doors in full but they still wont send them till i pay more which i dont know where this money is owed to it totals 7641.22 pleas help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
So they are asking you to pay in advance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes they sent thow a statment saying 2,966.21 outstanding and now they wont 7641.22 and £360 for deliver to us which is normarly free on monday they confemed by phone on the 30th last mouth that it wood be here today

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you deny there are funds outstanding?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. That is a problem then I'm afraid.
Obviously you are perfectly entitled to dispute that there are outstanding funds.
However, they cannot be force to supply to you or to accept payment in arrears. Any contractor can demand payment in advance. Unless your contract clearly sets down that payment mut be in arrears and that there cannot be variation from that then you don't have a basis to force them.
There are really only three ways to avoid this. The first is to persuade them. That may not be possible. The second is to pay them the disputed funds and then sue for the money. The third is to find another supplier.
I'm really sorry but they just cannot be forced to supply without payments in advance if that is their demand.