75100385

I booked a package holiday with a company paid in full,

i booked a package holiday with a company paid in full, and they sent me my vouchers and tickets to be printed off. because this booked holiday was done i do believe way down in march 2015, i didn't remember that i even paid for long stay parking. because they didn't send me my parking tickets, i presumed i didn't book one. it's only after i paid for another much further and cost more also then i realise after doing my last minute check up that i have paid for parking of which when i phoned them they realise it was their error that they didn't send it with the rest of my documentations. now i have two parking spaces, who fault is it and being both non-refundable can i take any actions with the company as they refuse to be made blameworthy even though they apologise for not sending of which if i didn't phone, none of us would be any wiser. thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know what is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They only apologise for not sending me my full package and i should still pick up the payments for two, if i didn't phone them they would be none the wiser. i asked them for full payment because of their false information of sending me my full package of which they didn't.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.